Due to Covid 19 we are passionately committed to offering home learning. We have delivered so far two detailed home learning packs to your homes. The next pack will be delivered on the 19th June. Electronic versions can be found below.
We also provide on line learning via SeeSaw. Please ensure your child has their SeeSaw login and if able is regularly accessing on line learning.
Year 6 Home Learning
Worried about home learning?
Here are all your available resources:
- A printed pack in a folder full of Maths, SPaG, Reading and Writing activities
- Inside the folder are bug club, TTRS and purple mash log in details
- See our year 6 web page on the school’s website for online links to games
- Use the CGP books as explained during parent’s evenings for revision
- Twinkl are offering a free membership for a month!
- See extra web links below where you can practice key skills in Maths and SPaG
- Don’t forget about learning basic survival skills such as laundry, baking / cooking, cleaning and sewing!
- Our topic during the summer term is The Victorians, so feel free to buyor download Street Child or Cogheart to read for pleasure
Our recommended web sites:
- Times table rock stars
- Hit the button
- BBC bitesize
- Maths made easy
- Primary homework help
- Year 3/4 and 5/6 spelling word lists
- Once upon a picture provides thought provoking images which you can
use for inspiring a free write (writing for enjoyment) or an art work