Homework packs have been sent home with your children on Friday 20th March. We will let you know when these are updated and electronic versions of these can be found below.
Year 6 Home Learning
Worried about home learning?
Here are all your available resources:
- A printed pack in a folder full of Maths, SPaG, Reading and Writing activities
- Inside the folder are bug club, TTRS and purple mash log in details
- See our year 6 web page on the school’s website for online links to games
- Use the CGP books as explained during parent’s evenings for revision
- Twinkl are offering a free membership for a month!
- See extra web links below where you can practice key skills in Maths and SPaG
- Don’t forget about learning basic survival skills such as laundry, baking / cooking, cleaning and sewing!
- Our topic during the summer term is The Victorians, so feel free to buyor download Street Child or Cogheart to read for pleasure
Our recommended web sites:
- Times table rock stars
- Hit the button
- BBC bitesize
- Maths made easy
- Primary homework help
- Year 3/4 and 5/6 spelling word lists
- Once upon a picture provides thought provoking images which you can
use for inspiring a free write (writing for enjoyment) or an art work